Monday, August 13, 2007

Engaged

I am engaged. I am alive.
I was created to hold your hands and thrive.

Can you hear it, the beating of my heart.
Entwined in heaven waiting on earth.

I am engaged to Jesus.
And he will give me a princess.

I know her hearts beating somewhere.
I can feel it, I love her even though her name is hidden.

This darkness keeps bidding for my soul.
I have decided it would be to high of a toll.

For I am engaged.
I am sealed for heaven.
I have made my choice of wine.

Waiting on the clock to strike mid night.
Waiting for the buzzer to ring out.
Living for a seat at that table.
Living for the marriage supper of the lamb.

In the end what did you live for and who did you love?
The answers will define. The answers will be the ink of your eternal book.

1 comment:

losana said...

that's so beautiful.